Thursday, September 18, 2014

Enriching Experience----- Testimony by a Parent

First off, I would like to thank Ms. Deepti my son’s (Auritro) class teacher, studying in 2B at Oakridge Einstein campus  for giving me the opportunity to be a parent volunteer for the field trip to 'Kaleidoscope' library on 16th Sept. It was the first time experience for me to be a part of something like this and I was extremely happy. The kids were so very excited and they thoroughly enjoyed the entire trip, right from starting from school to coming back. What I liked best was that the whole program was in complete sync with whatever is being taught in school presentations. The people at 'Kaleidoscope' did a wonderful job of incorporating the topic of 'Animals' and 'Non-fiction text' into a fun-filled and enriching experience. The children enjoyed each and every activity planned by them. I am especially happy that the school made an effort to organize something which benefited the students immensely. Overall, it was a wonderful experience for the children and me alike. We would be looking forward to more of these field trips in the future. 





 

Leave a Reply