Friday, March 14, 2014

First Assembly by Grade III A



Students were really excited and happy to participate in the school Assembly. It was a student-initiated one and they drafted the agenda by themselves. The Assembly started with the Prayer followed by Riddles, Thought for the Day, and News. Vainavi, Kaushal, Aneesh. K, Sharvari, Kritin, and Vishesh conducted the Assembly with marked confidence and élan.

Students’ Reflections 

Vainavi: I felt happy as this was my first experience to participate in the Assembly.

Aneesh .K: I was little embarrassed to stand in front of everyone. 

Kaushal and Vishesh: It was very exciting to do the Riddles related to our ongoing Unit and I (Kaushal) got a chance to do anchoring also.

Kritin: I was really happy to read the News for the day and I was quite confident on the stage.

Sharvari: I enjoyed participating in the Assembly.







Leave a Reply