Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Mindspark Creates a Spark in Grade VA

‘Mindspark’ is a Math website developed to give the students an interesting way to practice their Math concepts. Each student is given a username and password, and once they login, they get access to practice the activated topic. The teacher has an account of each and every child and can see his/her progress in each topic and mentor in the areas needed.

Student’s Reflection:
Mindspark is full of Math. It helped me and led me to learn and advance the type of sums I didn't know. I can solve Math problems whenever I have time at home. My teacher can see my progress and how I am doing so that she can help in identifying areas where I need more practice. Overall, Mindspark is very helpful. I like it!

Aryash







Leave a Reply