Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It’s Christmas

                                                                
Why do the bells of Christmas ring? Why do little children sing? During the Christmas season children love to sing Christmas songs. Class II B children not only sang but also wrote joyful poems.  They invited the Christmas with their sweet poems. As our ongoing topic in English was “poems,” they learnt to write rhyming words, alliterations and phrases in their own poems. Now, 7-year-old children learnt to compose their own poems. As it is Christmas season, I encouraged them to write poems on Christmas. They came up with their own rhyming words and wrote the poems. Now the Christmas bells are ringing in our class and children added rhythm to their poems and are singing them like a song.

We hope this Christmas enriches your life;
May each day be happy and bright,
Overflowing with pleasure and love;
May your Christmas be filled with delight.

Poems Written by Class – IIB

Snow by Aditya Dinakar                                                                                        
Snow makes me cool
The sun’s heat makes the snow fool
If I want to jump into the swimming pool
The pool is super cool
The sun’s heat makes the water warm
Now I can swim like a swan

Santa Claus by Sai Kaushal
Santa Claus has come
Every child runs and they do so much fun
Oh Santa!! Brought so many gifts to all
From all I took only small ball.

Christmas by Saumya Sood
Have a Christmas
I wish you a merry Christmas
Snow is pouring through the clouds
It may cover up all your house

Happy Christmas by Anupam
Hey friends everyone!
Christmas has come,
Giving a feel of chilly winter
Would like to eat cookies and butter!!
Everywhere snow and snow,
Waiting to see Santa show!!
Sharing happiness and gifts for all my bro.

Gifts by Hrushi
I like Christmas tree
This year I got for free
With full of bright blinking lights,
Santa gave me gifts in the night,
See what that surprise?
See what is inside?
I got PSP and more prizes.











One Response so far.

Leave a Reply