Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Intense desire = Bringing out the treasure within

It sometimes seems that intense desire creates not only its own opportunities, but also its own talents.

I strongly agree with the above saying. Reason behind it is that the students of Grade 4a surprised me with a lovely show “Teacher Day Celebration”. They themselves hosted the show, started with a small prayer, song and then a heart touching Poem. They also had some activities for their peers so that everyone is involved in the celebration. Then, each one of them shared their reflection about me. The celebration ended with variety of snacks brought and shared with everyone.

I was so touched for the respect shown towards me. This was my best of the best Teachers’ day Celebration. I never knew these little children could put up a wonderful show without any support. Kuddossssssssssssssssss GRADE 4A. I’m proud to be your TEACHER.

Leave a Reply