Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Grade I – Presentation to the Parents


Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn”.  
The above quote holds true for the learning that happens in our classroom. Grade I presented their learning to the parents in a very interesting ‘Parent Presentation’ session. The children showcased their understanding in a series of stations ranging from English to Math to UOI and Yoga, where they had to perform a set of tasks. They also explained about the soft board and the different activities done in the class. The parents in turn evaluated their own child’s presentation and oratory skills. All the children participated enthusiastically in the very successful showcase of the first Unit of Inquiry ‘Communication: Signs & Symbols’

                                         


   
                                        

                                   



Leave a Reply