Sunday, October 7, 2012

Student Volunteers' Support

Einstein campus students are actively volunteering in the South Zone swimming championship. They have set an extraordinary example by involving themselves in this event.

Student Volunteers' Anecdotes:

Avneesh: “Being a volunteer is an awesome experience and it helped me to improve my communication skills and I learnt different languages.”

Geetha: "I learnt how complex it is to organize an event, but at the it was exciting to meet participants from different states.”

Adithya: “Hosting such a huge event has definitely made me aware of hard work that goes into hosting large scale events. I had fun interacting with students from various schools.”

Abhiram: "This event has taught me good qualities like helping and managing different groups of people."

Leave a Reply