Saturday, December 17, 2011

Autobiography of a Park

INTRODUCTION
"Hi everyone, I am a park!! I am covered with lush green grass and trees. I have a sand pit, slide,swings,merry-go-round, seesaws and all the other things kids love.

HOLIDAYS
When the holidays start, I am filled with lots and lots of kids.They run all about, play on my slides, swings, merry-go-round, see-saws, sandpit. There are some kids fitghting and mothers shouting. I am enjoying the cool breeze and the kids equally. I am enjoying every moment. I am veryyy happy.

SCHOOL REOPENS
ALAS! my lonely days begin. I am veryyy sad and bored. No one comes to play with me. Only the birds visit and sing melancholy songs. No chitter chatter, no gayful laughter. But, as dusk falls, all the kids come back but only for a while . As night falls, I am quiet again.

I am waiting..."

- by Arya (grade II)

Leave a Reply