Saturday, November 27, 2010

The day I met the Prince

We, the students of Grades VI-IX were fortunate to be an audience for the play “The Day I Met the Prince” staged in Hyderabad Children’s Festival held at Shilpkala Vedika on November 23. It was a very bright and colourful performance. The play was loaded with energy and lot of pep. The script was supported with many lively songs and dances. Small magic tricks were also incorporated in the script which made it even more enjoyable for all of us. Since the play was interactive, we all had a lot of fun. The part I appreciated best about the play was that the actors could connect effectively with children. The play addressed important issues like identity, creativity, understanding and empathy to different cultures. The entire concept of the play was unique and impressed me and my friends.

Watching the play was indeed a great experience.

Aditya
VIII A

Leave a Reply